Posted by samuelkurnianta On Thursday, February 7, 2013 16 comments
Lupus disease is a relatively new disease deadly, even level equivalent to cancer. In the world the number of people with lupus 5 million, and more than 100 thousand new cases occur each year.
At first thought to only subjugate lupus of the skin, because the symptoms of lupus disease caused when it was "just" like redness around the nose and cheeks and red blotches on the face and arms. But it turns out the allegations were not correct, the fact is that lupus affects nearly anywhere in the body. Here are the symptoms of lupus disease:
- The skin is easily burned by the sun as well as the onset of digestive disorders.
- The next symptom of lupus sufferers often feel weak, excessive fatigue, fever and aches. These symptoms are mainly found in the active period, whereas during remission (off) disappeared.
- In the skin, it would appear that ran a red rash on both cheeks, like a butterfly. Sometimes called the (butterfly rash). But like a red rash may appear on the skin discs throughout the body, prominent and sometimes scaly. Seeing the many symptoms of this disease, the woman who was attacked by two or more symptoms alone, should be suspected of having lupus.
- Anemia caused by red blood cells are destroyed by this lupus disease
- Lupus Symptoms that last is a frequent hair loss and excessive fatigue
If the normal immune function to preserve the body that are not easily attacked by disease, but not so with this disease. Lupus disease in the body actually makes andtibodi excessive, so the result of lupus antibodies actually attack the cells of a healthy body tissue. Resulting in decreased immunity, and the body becomes vulnerable to disease.
There are three types of lupus disease, namely:
• cutaneus: Marak called discoid that affects the skin.
• Systemic lupus erythematous (SLE): attack organs such as joints, blood, lungs, skin, heart, kidneys, liver, brain and nerves.
• Drug Induced Lupus (DIL), usually caused by the consumption of certain drugs, but when the drug is stopped then the symptoms will disappear.
Hopefully the article Lupus Disease - a New Diseases Deadly useful for you.