Posted by samuelkurnianta On Friday, December 13, 2013 0 comments
Women have a tendency to gain weight after Childbirth. It occurs as a result of the remnants of hormones during pregnancy that is not balanced. No need to panic, because there are various ways that you can do to restore the ideal shape of your body.
When you take care of the child after birth, your time would be reduced to take care of themselves. This may be the reason why your weight becomes excessive. To prevent that, here are some tips to Streamline Your Body After Childbirth:
- Take care of your food intake. Be careful of what you eat. Lots of fiber and fruits and avoid foods that can affect your health and the baby.
- Breastfeeding is the most natural way effectively as safe to lose weight. Did you know that breastfeeding will help burn 250 kcal per day ? There is no harm in providing nutritional intake for your baby to weight loss.
- Trying to stay active lifestyle. Playing with your baby, take a walk around the house, will help you burn unwanted calories.
- Make sure you get enough sleep 6-7 hours a night. If your baby wakes up frequently at night, there's no harm in sharing duties with their husbands so that you also get enough rest hours.
- Do not diet, just eat a balanced diet, vegetables, fish, lean meats, and dairy products.
Hopefully the article How to Streamline Your Body After Childbirth useful for you.