high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment

Posted by samuelkurnianta On Saturday, May 28, 2016 5 comments

High blood pressure or hypertension has become a disease that is common to many people today, especially for those living in urban areas. High blood pressure or hypertension is a risk factor for stroke, heart attack, and kidney failure. And the worst consequences of this disease is death. Therefore, if you can, this disease should be prevented. If you have high blood pressure, you can control the disease. How to prevent and control high blood pressure or hypertension?

High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)

Blood pressure


Before discussing about high blood pressure or hypertension, you should know in advance about the blood pressure. When you perform a physical examination or clinical examination to the doctor, there is usually a special tool used by doctors to check blood pressure. Tools to check blood pressure called sphigmomanometer or also known as tensimeter. There is a digital sphygmomanometer and there is also a mercury sphygmomanometer is still commonly used for clinical examination.

What is blood pressure? Blood pressure is the pressure experienced blood in the arteries when blood is pumped by the heart to all members of the human body. Blood pressure created by taking two sizes and usually there are two numbers that will be called by the doctor. For example doctors call 140-90, then the meaning is 140/90 mmHg. The first number (140) indicates the upward pressure of the arteries due to the heart beat or when the heart beat or beats, and is called the systolic pressure, or pressure is often called upon. The second number (90) shows the pressure when the heart is resting between pumping, and is called the diastolic pressure, or often also referred under pressure.

Why Blood Pressure Rises?

What causes blood pressure to rise? As an illustration, if you're watering the garden with a hose. If you press the end of the hose, the water that comes out will be faster. That's because the water pressure increases when the hose is pressed. Additionally, if you zoom in tap water, the flow of water through the hose will be faster because of increased water discharge.

The same thing happens with your blood. If your blood vessels constrict, the blood pressure in the blood vessels will increase. Additionally, if the amount of blood flow increases, blood pressure will also increase.

Causes of High Blood


There are several things that can cause a person has high blood pressure. There are factors that cause high blood pressure that you can not control. There is also that you can control so that it can cope with high blood pressure. Some of these factors include:

ancestry
This factor can not you control. If someone has a parent or sibling who has high blood pressure, then it is likely he suffered from high blood pressure is greater. Statistics show that the problem of high blood pressure is higher in identical twins than identical twins. A research shows that there is evidence derived genes for high blood pressure problems.

Age
This factor can not you control. Research shows that as a person's age increases, blood pressure will rise. You can not expect that your blood pressure will be the same as a young man when you get older. But you can control so as not to pass through the normal upper limit.

Salt
These factors can you control. Salt can increase blood pressure quickly in some people, especially for diabetics, people with mild hypertension, people with old age, and those who were black.

Cholesterol
These factors can you control. Excess fat content in your blood, it can lead to the accumulation of cholesterol in the walls of blood vessels. It can make blood vessels constrict and consequently the blood pressure will rise. Control your cholesterol as early as possible. For tips on controlling cholesterol, please see the following articles: cholesterol.

High blood pressure or hypertension is not a disease that can not be eliminated. You can control and prevent high blood pressure.
Hopefully the article high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment useful for you.

Share:

+ comments + 5 comments

November 24, 2018 at 2:07 PM

Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

Thanks Conley Tiffany for your comment high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment
Anonymous
December 19, 2018 at 8:47 PM

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

Thanks Anonymous for your comment high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment
January 26, 2019 at 2:43 AM

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

Thanks Alarico Adalbert for your comment high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment
September 18, 2019 at 10:31 PM

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

Thanks John Williams for your comment high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment
August 3, 2021 at 11:19 PM

Really nice content.
Control High Blood Pressure without Medication

Thanks Apoorva for your comment high blood pressure.or hypertension treatment

Post a Comment